Hotmail is become the most favorable email service in the entire world because of its fast access and user friendly interface that completely lets the users to communicate with people in an easy manner. There are many useful features are available that are used in performing different functionalities. Most of the users can easily communicate with people in an easy manner. Moreover, it is the perfect way to get connects with people and also enables you to share files, videos, images and much more. You can also store your files in a huge online storage space area. The messages that you receive and send are also stored in your email account by default; you can also download them on your device.
By downloading your Hotmail account messages on your PC, you can easily access the all messages and also able to manage the all messages of your Hotmail account. If you don’t even know about the procedure to download messages on your PC, then stay relaxed. Hotmail Customer Service Number helps you and providing you the exact techniques and information to download messages of your Hotmail account on your PC. All you need to just pick up your phone and dial up the toll free number to get assistance of the tech support team.
Following are the measures to download messages of your Hotmail account on your PC:
- Browse to the official website of Windows Live Mail.
- Click on the button of Download in order to transfer the setup program and run it.
- The complete Windows Live program suite is also downloaded with this single setup program.
- However the only checkbox that has to be checked to finish these steps is that the box for Mail.
- When this program is installed on your PC, then you may start this program.
- Click on the choice of Add email account which is on the left aspect of the screen.
- Then type your full email address and password of your Hotmail account in the given text fields.
- Within the box of Display Name, you may type the name that you simply would really like others to check after they receive a message from you.
- Click on option Next.
- Then click on option Finish.
- Then your Hotmail messages can begin downloading.
- Click on Inbox on the left aspect of the screen to look at your Hotmail messages.
Now, you successfully download the messages and you also view it on your PC. If you face any trouble in the process of downloading messages or you face any other issue then you can contact to Hotmail Technical Support Number 0800 098 8400 to get the solution of your problem in an easy way with the help of third party technical support team members. Our technical experts team members are always there to assist you with proper guidance and assistance to manage your every problem at anytime.