Yahoo Mail usually suffers with many issues, and temporary error 15 issue is one of them. So, in case of having such issue, you can get connect with Yahoo Helpline Number UK to manage the issues.
Process to Fix Yahoo Mail Temporary error 15 in different browsers:
Step1: You need to Sign out from Yahoo Mail from all the devices.
Step2: You ought to be using a supported OS that you can either reinstall your OS or Update it when needed.
Process to Update Windows 7 OS automatically:
- Firstly, click on the Start button.
- In the given Search Bar, you need to enter Windows Update and then select the option of Windows Update.
- From the left pane, you may select Change Settings and then below the Important Updates, you need to select Install Updates Automatically option from the given drop down menu.
- Now, click on OK to done this.
Step3: Now click for your Browser Settings also. In order to reset your browser settings to default, you have to follow the mentioned steps:
In Internet Explorer:
- Start the internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu.
- Select the Internet Options and then click on Advanced Tab option.
- Below the Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset button.
- Click on the Close to the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
- Now, you are able to access Internet Explorer back again.
- Start the Chrome Browser, click on Customize Chrome and then select Settings option.
- In the Settings window, click on the option of Show Advanced Settings.
- Now, click on the Reset Settings option below the heading of Reset Settings.
- Now, click on the Reset button in the dialog box and you are done with this.
- Start the Firefox browser, click on the Menu button and then click on Help button.
- Now, select the Troubleshooting info from the given list.
- A new window will then open; now click on the option of Refresh Firefox located at the top of the window.
- Click on the given option of Refresh Firefox from the display Dialog box.
- When this is done, then click on Finish option and restart your browser.
Step4: Now clear the cache and cookies in your browser and then restart it. To clear cache, you have to follow the given listed steps:
In Internet Explorer:
- Click on the Tools menu and then select the Internet Options.
- In the general tab, select the delete option below the Browsing History title.
- Now, select all the options that you wish to be deleted, including Cookies, History etc.
- Click on the Delete option and now you can restart the browser.
- Click on the Customize Chrome feature, select More Tools option, and then select the option of Clear Browsing Data.
- Settings Window will then open and now select Starting of Time from the given drop down menu.
- You can select from multiple options including Cached Images and files to be cleared.
- Click on the Clear Browsing Data and ten restart your browser.
- Click on the Tools menu and select Options.
- Here, you need to select the Privacy option from the left panel.
- Below the History, select the option of Clear your Recent History.
- Select Everything from Time range to clear in the drop down menu.
- Select the options that you wish to clear including Cache and Cookies.
- Click on Clear now to done the process.
In case, you are having any difficulty then you can also Contact Yahoo Phone Number 0800 098 8400 and easily to connect with well trained experts who understand all your queries and to get the complete or relevant measures to fix the issues.